Tuesday 6 April 2010

The first day of the rest of my life...i hope!

Its official - i hate Easter. With a passion. I managed to survive it, but there was temptation EVERYWHERE! Luckily my mum took notice of my pleas of no goodies this year and being 26 i'm no longer in the family list for swapping eggs - all the little ones get the chocolate and i dont fall off the wagon :)

Big day today - i handed my notice in at work. I've decided after 10 years of working in an office that it just isnt for me. I wanted to be a pastry chef when i was at school and kick myself every time i think about it. Still, never too late is it? I've secured myself a part time job doing the graveyard shift at Sainsbury's and will be enrolling at my local college come September! All very exciting stuff - but also very daunting!

Today has been a good day WW wise - i've eaten well and even managed to hold some points back to cover the weekends little mishap...the less said about that the better... ;)

TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Great Start! I look forward to reading more about how you are doing.. I am 11 weeks into this and it does get easier :-)

    angela xx

    ReplyDelete